Influence of the defocusing parameter of dual laser pulses on the possibility of designing thin-film cassensitive sensors
A.P. Zajogin1, N.H. Trinh2, M.P. Patapovich3
1 Belarusian State University
2 Vinh University, Vinh, Vietnam
3 Belarusian State Academy of Communications, Minsk, Belarus
Abstract: The possibility was studied of creating thin-film gas-sensitive sensors using composite materials containing tin in their composition, which can significantly improve their characteristic. In addition, a layer-by-layer analysis of metals and multicomponent alloys was carried out under the action of dual laser pulses on a target in an air atmosphere. All experiments were carried out using a laser two-pulses multichannel atomic emission spectrometer LSS-1. In the course of this study, the processes of formation of a certain component composition of the near-surface laser plasma, as well as the influence of the defocusing parameter between doubled laser pulses upon their impact on the surface of the irradiated sample, were studied. Thus, this work illustrated the development of methods for obtaining nanoclusters of chemical elements during spectroscopic studies of laser plasma formed by the action of two successive pulses on a target and the possibility of obtaining nanofilms of both pure metals and composite alloys for subsequent practical application.
Keywords: gas-sensitive sensors, double laser pulses, laser plasma, layer-by-layer analysis, deposition of thin films, multichannel atomic emission spectrometry.
- Anatoli P. Zajogin – Dr. Sc., Full Professor, Department of Laser Physics and Spectroscopy, Faculty of Physics, Belarusian State University
- Ngoc H. Trinh – Ph. D., Head of the Applied Physics Department, Vinh University, Vinh, Vietnam
- Mariya P. Patapovich – Ph. D., Docent, Belarusian State Academy of Communications, Minsk, Belarus
Zajogin, A.P. Influence of the defocusing parameter of dual laser pulses on the possibility of designing thin-film cassensitive sensors / A.P. Zajogin, N.H. Trinh, M.P. Patapovich // Physical and chemical aspects of the study of clusters, nanostructures and nanomaterials. — 2023. — I. 15. — P. 718-724. DOI: 10.26456/pcascnn/2023.15.718. (In Russian).
Full article (in Russian): download PDF file
1. Bayal N., Jeevanandam P. Synthesis of metal aluminate nanoparticles by sol-gel method and studies on their reactivity, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2012, vol. 516, pp. 27-32. DOI: /10.1016/ j.jallcom.2011.11.080.
2. Samsonov V.M., Sdobnyakov N.Yu. A thermodynamic approach to mechanical stability of nanosized particles, Central European Journal of Physics, 2003, vol. 1, issue 2, pp. 344-354. DOI: 10.2478/BF02476301.
3. Samsonov V.M., Sdobnyakov N.Yu., Bazulev A.N. On thermodynamic stability conditions for nanosized particles, Surface Science, 2003, vol. 532-535, pp. 526-530. DOI: 10.1016/S0039-6028(03)00090-6.
4. Han M., Wang Z., Xu Y. Physical properties of MgAl2O4, CoAl2O4, NiAlO4, CuAlO4, and ZnAl2O4 spinels synthezed by a solution combustion method, Materials Chemistry and Physics, 2018, vol. 215, pp. 251-258. DOI: 10.1016/j.matchemphys.2018.05.029.
5. Su S.-Y., Wang S.-S., Sakthinatan S. et al. Preparation of CuAl2O4 submicron tubes from electrospun Al2O3 fibers /, Ceramics International, 2019, vol. 45, issue 1, pp. 1439-1442. DOI: 10.1016/j.ceramint.2018.09.251.
6. Ilyin A.P., Mostovshchikov A.V., Korshunov A.V., Root L.O. Osobennosti fiziko-khimicheskikh svojstv nanoporoshkov i nanomaterialov: uchebnoe posobie [Features of physical and chemical properties of nanopowders and nanomaterials: textbook], 2nd ed., Tomsk, TPU Publishing House, 2017, 212 p. . (In Russian).
7. Sdobnyakov N.Yu., Samsonov V.M., Bazulev A.N. On the mechanical stability conditions for nanoparticles in vacuum and under an external pressure, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 2019, vol. 1352, no. 1, art. no. 012045, 4 p. DOI: 10.1088/1742-6596/1352/1/012045.
8. Grigor'yants A.G. Osnovy lazernoj obrabotki materialov [Fundamentals of laser processing of materials]. Moscow, Mashinostroenie Publ., 1989, 304 p. (In Russian).
9. Bazzal K., Voropay Е.S., Zajogin А.P., Patapovich М.P. Issledovanie vliyaniya formy kanala na protsessy obrazovaniya nanoklasterov AlO i AlN v plazme pri vozdejstvii serij sdvoennykh lazernykh impul'sov na alyuminievuyu mishen' v vozdushnoj atmosfere Investigation of the channel-form effect on the formation processes of AlO and AlN nanoclusters in plasma when aluminum target is subjected to series of double laser pulses in air], Fiziko-khimicheskie aspekty izucheniya klasterov, nanostruktur i nanomaterialov [Physical and chemical aspects of the study of clusters, nanostructures and nanomaterials], 2019, issue 11, pp. 57-64. DOI: 10.26456/pcascnn/2019.11.057. (In Russian).
10. Bazzal K., Fadaeian A.R., ZajoginА.P. Issledovaniya protsessov obrazovaniya nitride alyuminiya v plazme v zavisimosti ot ugla padeniya sdvoennykh lazernykh impul'sov na mishen' iz alyuminievogo splava D16T v atmosphere vozdukha [Investigation into the formation processes of aluminium nitride in the plasma depending on the incidence angle of double laser pulses onto the target of D16T aluminium alloy in the air], Zhurnal Belorusskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Fizika [Journal of the Belarusian State University. Physics], 2017, no. 1, pp. 34-42. (In Russian).
11. Zazhogin, A.P., Trinh N.H., Malets M.A., Patapovich M.P. Osobennosti metodov polucheniya amorfnih nanoplenok dlya sozdaniya gasochuvstvitelnih sensorov pri vozdeistvii sdvoennykh lazernykh impul'sov na poverhnost” misheni, soderzhaschey olovo [Peculiar properties of methods for obtaining amorphous nanofilms for creating gas-sensitive sensors under the action of laser double pulses on the surface of a target containing tin], Fiziko-khimicheskie aspekty izucheniya klasterov, nanostruktur i nanomaterialov [Physical and chemical aspects of the study of clusters, nanostructures and nanomaterials], 2022, issue 14, pp. 602-608. DOI: 10.26456/pcascnn/2022.14.602. (In Russian).