Precipitation of calcium phosphates from a model blood plasma solution on steel grade 12X18N10T
T.I. Pravilnikova, O.A. Golovanova
Omsk State University named after F.M. Dostoevsky
Abstract: The paper presents a study of the processes of precipitation of mineral-organic formations in a model solution of blood plasma in the presence of additives of albumin, glycine, glucose, glutamic and lactic acids. The phase composition of the samples was studied by the X-ray diffraction analysis. Photos were taken to measure the surface area of the sample with modified calcium phosphate. The solid phase coating areas were highlighted in the photos and the degree of coating of steel samples was calculated using the ToupView software. The deposition of the crystal phase occurs on all the studied samples. The differences are in the distribution of crystals on the surface of the plate. The additive albumin inhibits the deposition of hydroxyapatite on the studied samples. It is shown, that additions of glucose, glutamic and lactic acids catalyze the process of hydroxylapatite deposition on the surface of a steel sample. As a percentage of the total area of the image, the largest amount of precipitated hydroxylapatite powder is observed in samples with the addition of glucose.
Keywords: mineral-organic formations, blood plasma, calcifications, crystallization, hydroxylapatite, precipitation, steel grade 12X18N10T
- Tatyana I. Pravilnikova – postgraduate student, Department of Inorganic Chemistry, Omsk State University named after F.M. Dostoevsky
- Olga A. Golovanova – Dr. Sc., Professor, Head of the Department of Inorganic Chemistry, Omsk State University named after F.M. Dostoevsky
Pravilnikova, T.I. Precipitation of calcium phosphates from a model blood plasma solution on steel grade 12X18N10T / T.I. Pravilnikova, O.A. Golovanova // Physical and chemical aspects of the study of clusters, nanostructures and nanomaterials. — 2021. — I. 13. — P. 769-776. DOI: 10.26456/pcascnn/2021.13.769. (In Russian).
Full article (in Russian): download PDF file
1. Dorozhkin S.V. Nanodimensional and nanocrystalline calcium ortophosphates, American Journal of Biomedical Engineering, 2012, vol. 2, no. 3, P. 48-97. DOI: 10.5923/j.ajbe.20120203.01.
2. Titov A.T., Larionov P.M., Zaikovsky V.I., Ivanova A.S. Gidroksilapatit v krovi cheloveka [Hydroxylapatite in human blood], Poverkhnost', rentgenovskie, sinkhrotronnye i nejronnye issledovaniya [The Journal of Surface Investigation. X-ray, Synchrotron and Neutron Techniques], 2002, no. 7, pp. 72-76. (In Russian).
3. Troubitsin M.A., Gabruk N.G., Oleynikova I.I., Le V.T. Doan V.D. Sintez modifitsirovannykh nanogidroksiapatitov metodom osazhdeniya iz rastvorov i issledovanie ikh rezorbiruemosti [Synthesis of modified nano hydroxyapatite is a method of deposition by precipitation from aqueous solutions and study of their resorbable], Nauchnye vedomosti BelGU. Seriya Estestvennye nauki [Scientific bulletins of the Belgorod State University. Series: Natural Sciences], 2012, no. 3 (122), issue 18, pp. 180-185. (In Russian).
4. Trubitsin M.A., Gabrook N.G., Nadezhdin S.V., Le V.T., Doan V.D. Issledovanie rezorbiruemosti i biosovmestimosti modifitsirovannykh nanogidroksiapatitov [The research of resorbity and biocompatibility of modified nanohydroxiapatites], Nanotekhnologii i okhrana zdorov'ya [Journal of Nanotechnology and Health Protection], 2013, vol. 5, no. (16), pp. 44-48. (In Russian).
5. Doan V.D., Trubitsyn M.A., Le V.T., Nguyen P.C., Gudkova E.A. Issledovanie sorbtsii ionov svintsa nanokristallicheskim Ca -defitsitnym karbonatsoderzhashchim gidroksiapatitom iz model'nykh vodnykh rastvorov [Investigation of sorption of lead ion from simulated body fluid solution by nanocrystalline Ca - deficient carbonated hydroxyapatite], Sorbtsionnye i Khromatograficheskie Protsessy [Sorption and Chromatography Processes], 2015, vol. 15, issue 2, pp. 269-279. (In Russian).
6. Widimsky P., Groch L., Zelizko M. et al. Multicentre randomized trial comparing transport to primary angioplasty vs immediate thrombolysis vs combined strategy for patients with acute myocardial infarction presenting to a community hospital without a catheterization laboratory. The PRAGUE study, European Heart Journal, 2000, vol. 21, issue 10, pp. 823-831. DOI: 10.1053/euhj.1999.1993.
7. Maazhitov X.Kh., Alimov D.A., Alyavi B.A. Rezul'taty translyuminal'noj ballonnoj angioplastiki i stentirovaniya koronarnykh arterij pri ostrom koronarnom syndrome [Results of transluminal balloon angioplasty and stenting of coronary arteries in acute coronary syndrome], Vestnik ekstrennoj meditsiny [The Bulletin of Emergency Medicine], 2009, no. 3, pp. 30-33. (In Russian).
8. Handbook of coronary stents, ed. by P.W. Serruys, B.J. Rensing, 4th ed. London, CRC Press, 2002, 380 p. DOI: 10.1201/b16798.
9. Papirov I.I., Shkuropatenko V.A., Shokurov B.C., Pikapov A.I. Materialy meditsinskikh stentov [Medical stents materials]. – Kharkov: National Scientific Center «Kharkov Institute of Physics and Technology» Publ., 2010, 40 p. (In Russian).
10. Golovanova O.A., Kutuzova Yu.A. Izuchenie kharakteristik fosfatov kal'tsiya, sintezirovannykh iz model'nykh rastvorov plazmy krovi [Studying the characteristics of calcium phosphate synthesized from model solutions of blood plasma], Vestnik Omskogo universiteta [Herald of Omsk University], 2016. no. 1 (79), pp. 56-62. (In Russian).
11. Powder Diffraction File JCPDS-ICDD PDF-2 (Set 1-47). (Release, 2016). Available at: www.url: https://www.icdd.com/pdf-2 (accessed 15.06.2021).
12. Crystallographica legacy download. Available at: www.url: http://www.crystallographica.com (accessed 15.06.2021).
13. ToupView. Available at: www.url: https://toupcam.ru/catalog/software (accessed 15.06.2021).