Dielectric relaxation in POR – Si layers at low frequencies
Yu.M. Spivak1, R.A. Castro2, M.P. Sevryugina3, M.A. Kuznetsova1, V.A. Moshnikov1
1 Saint Petersburg Electrotechnical University «LETI»
2 Herzen State Pedagogical University of Russia
3 JSC «Admiralty Shipyards»
Abstract: Macroporous silicon with a mesoporous nanostructured surface layer on its top was obtained by a method of electrochemical anodic etching. The frequency dependences of the dielectric coefficients for porous Si layers were measured in the frequency range 5∙10-3 < f < 106 Hz at a temperature of 295 K and an applied voltage of 1 V. A maximum of the dielectric loss tangent is revealed, which is most likely due to the predominance of the dipole relaxation mechanism of polarization. The distribution of relaxers over relaxation times has been. An interpretation of the results obtained from the point of view of the structure of the porous layer is proposed.
Keywords: porous silicon, nanostructured layer, impedance, interface, dielectric relaxation, low-frequency dielectric spectroscopy, ion-electron microscopy
- Yulia M. Spivak – Ph. D., Docent, Docent of the Department of Micro- and Nanoelectronics, Saint Petersburg Electrotechnical University «LETI»
- Rene A. Castro – Dr. Sc., Professor, Department of Physical Electronics, Herzen State Pedagogical University of Russia
- Mariya P. Sevryugina – Patent and Invention Engineer (1st Category) of the Innovation Department, JSC «Admiralty Shipyards»
- Maria A. Kuznetsova – Ph. D., Engineer, Engineering Center CMID, Saint Petersburg Electrotechnical University «LETI»
- Vjacheslav A. Moshnikov – Dr. Sc., Professor, Professor of the Department of Micro- and Nanoelectronics, Saint Petersburg Electrotechnical University «LETI»
Spivak, Yu.M. Dielectric relaxation in POR – Si layers at low frequencies / Yu.M. Spivak, R.A. Castro, M.P. Sevryugina, M.A. Kuznetsova, V.A. Moshnikov // Physical and chemical aspects of the study of clusters, nanostructures and nanomaterials. – Tver: TSU, 2020. — I. 12. — P. 170-179. DOI: 10.26456/pcascnn/2020.12.170. (In Russian).
Full article (in Russian): download PDF file⇐ Prevoius journal article | Content | Next journal article ⇒